New Patient Registration
We are now inviting new patients to register with us at Slade Green Medical Centre and Colyers lane. Please call 01322 334884 for your registration forms.
We can offer :-
- Free Parking
- Female Doctors
- Extended Hours for Doctors Appointments
- Extended Hours for Nurses Appointments
- Friendly receptionist and staff
- a clean and organised reception area.
...........and most importantly, we listen, care and support our community
Firstly to register as a patient at this practice you need to ensure that you live within our practice boundary.
If you live within our boundary and would like to continue registration with us, you will need to:
- Complete a form called a GMS1, providing details such as your name, date of birth, NHS number (if you know it), other information such as the name and address of your previous GP and your views on organ donation
- Provide ID/residence documentation to verify that you live within our practice boundary
When you register with our surgery, you will be invited to make an appointment for a new patient medical within 3 months.
New patient medicals are usually undertaken by our practice nurse, who will ask you about your personal and family medical history. They will also ensure that any tests or checks you need are up-to-date, such as measuring your blood pressure or arranging cervical screening.
Can you please ensure that you provide the following:
- 2 x utility bills (dated within the last three months)
- NHS number
- For children a full birth certificate and a record of a childhood immunisations undertaken.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services