For regular medications a repeat prescription service is available. Each repeat prescription is accompanied by an order form which you should keep for when you run low.
To order more medication, tick the medication that you require and return the form to us.
Please allow 48 hrs (working days) for your new prescription to be generated. You may collect in person or we will post to you if you include a stamped addressed envelope. Please note that 48hrs does not include the weekend.
We do not accept prescription requests at the surgery door. You now have the following two options to order your prescriptions:
1) Via email Sladegreen.email@example.com. Please make sure you state your full name, your date of birth, your contact number and referred Pharmacy.
2) Select a local pharmacy that will request your repeat prescription for you when needed.
- a) Wells Pharmacy, Forrest Road near Slade Green Station - 01322 337445
- b) JG Harrisons, 1 Town Square Erith (Opp Farm Foods) in the town centre - 01322 332147
- c) Daysol Pharmacy, 3 Parkside Parade - 01322 556356.
If you have a preferred Pharmacy/Chemist, please mark it clearly on your repeat order form or notify us via telephone on 01322 334884.
As always, our team at Slade Green are trying our best to provide our patients with the best possible service so please call us on 01322 334844 if we can help.
You can request repeat medications by:
We do not accept medication requests by telephone to avoid any error.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
Receptionists are unable to take prescription requests over the phone.